I was just a little confused...where is BRAINHEAD? I only know of a BRIANhead in UT. Ha. That's really funny for me because at work I get to make all the new employees their business cards. When Brian Blasko got his and they said Brain Blasko, he gave them back not laughing. Ha ha.
Luke and I have been married for FIVE years and have two little men named Dominik and Noah whom we absolutely cherish! We are country folk which neither of us thought we would be but we love it, we love where we live and love what we do!
2 comments:
Oh Bean I love all the pictures! I do like those slid shows. Love Jill-jill
I was just a little confused...where is BRAINHEAD?
I only know of a BRIANhead in UT. Ha. That's really funny for me because at work I get to make all the new employees their business cards. When Brian Blasko got his and they said Brain Blasko, he gave them back not laughing. Ha ha.
Post a Comment