
There are three things Dominik loves first he loves his toy car which is a box from Costco (expensive), second he loves his little basketball or any type of ball at that, and third he loves being naked. I thought this picture was a perfect illustration of his three favorites.
9 comments:
I love that little guy. That is the greatest thing. How cute is that. Good picture, nothing showing... You guys are awsome.....
Love the car!!! What a good little man love the simple things in life!
I swear he is the cutest little guy i know:)!
That picture is the best. He is so dang cute.
He is adorable! I'm so excited to see him again this weekend- he is getting so big! I'm really glad that you commented on my blog. I didn't know that you guys had one. What a great way to stay up-to-date!
Wow what a picture! He's gonna be a good guy for life. You can hold that over him always. It's nice to see that you are keeping busy!
Julie I saw your blog on Victoria's page! Your boy is precious! He has so much of you in him. Those sparkly eyes are the best! Come check out my blog. staceyandcaseybacon.blogspot.com
I tagged you. Just go to my blog and copy it. Call me if you have any questions
Can't wait to hang out with you and Dom some more. I've only met the guy once, but we seem to have a lot in common. I love all those things too!! ha ha
Post a Comment