Thursday, May 14, 2009

PJ's and Swim Trunks



I just had to post these pictures because they absolutely killed me. First off Dominik was insisting on wearing his swimming suit over is PJ's, weird little man, I tried taking them off a few times but he was not having that, he slept the whole night with his swim trunks on and one shoe. Next, Bentley has this blanket that he loves to snuggle up in, well Dominik was so tired that he went off and laid down on Bent's bed and fell right to sleep. It was hilarious because Bentley was quite disturbed, he kept walking around trying to figure out how to get on his blanket with Dominik, about 15 minutes later Bent managed to tug some of the blanket out for himself.

2 comments:

The Anderson Family said...

What a guy!!! He cracks me up.Sure was fun having you come visit!!

Burgundy said...

Soooo cute!!! I'm so jealous, I need a vacation so bad. Have FUN!!!!