Saturday, June 27, 2009

MJ


Seriously, Michael Jackson dead?! No matter how controversially or how much anyone thought he was a freak, he seriously produced some awesome music and dance moves. So, I had to pay tribute and add a few of my favorite Michael Jackson songs to my playlist! Plus, you gotta love this picture of him D-ing up the real MJ!

3 comments:

Will n Chelsea said...

Hey Julie!!! I totally agree. I really loved Michael's music and I'm really sad he's gone even though he was quite controversial. Ne ways.. I just updated my pg n did a tribute on it too!!! U Rock!!! That's a great pic 2!!

Jessica and Justin said...

I could never get tired of listening to Micheal Jackson's songs. So sad he's gone.

Will n Chelsea said...

Hey Julie!! We live about 30 minutes from there...but honestly it's like living a world away. You probably played Oakland University...which is kind of the sister school to the law school I go to. We live in Auburn Hills which is the same town Oakland University is in. I actually went and watched the SUU men's and womens' b-ball teams play out here this year. It was really fun!! :)