Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sprained Ankle

So, Dominik got the first of many sprained ankles the other day. He was in nursery (one of his favorite places) when he was climbing on a brick wall and either jumped off the wall or was pushed off. After he fell he would not walk and he was just crying his little heart out. Well, I got pretty nervous thinking maybe he broke something because he is a really tough little guy so I went and did an x-ray and I couldn't see anything on the x-ray. In the meantime he would not walk on it or anything. It was so sad! So, all of Sunday and all of Monday he was crawling around the house and when he would stand he would lift that foot off the ground. But, when Tuesday came he started walking again but he has a limp, I have to smile and think that this will be merely the first of many to come. I also, had to remind myself that often times sprains hurt worse then breaks, so what a little trooper.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

POOR BABY! Kids are so dang tough.
I hope he's better now.