Friday, February 26, 2010

Another Boy!

We are so excited that we are having another boy!! Before, we found out Dominik kept calling it a brother...so he was right! Dominik is really quite excited about the whole idea of having a brother. However, I do think it will be a little wake up call for him since he is the king of our house right now! None the less we will be patiently waiting until August 2nd or sooner due to scheduled c-section.

Also, a funny little comment Dominik said:
I walked in on him in the bedroom and found him laughing and looking at one of the ultrasound pictures, I said "what you laughing at" and he said "brother naked".....I about passed out, it was so funny. I'm not really sure where he got that from cause neither Luke nor I have said anything about brother being naked, but it sure made me laugh and Dominik laugh even harder!

3 comments:

Victoria said...

That is so awesome!!! If this boy is anything like Dominik, you will definately have your hands full:)

Angela said...

I had no idea! Congratulations! I'm excited for you!

The Anderson Family said...

Bean we are thrilled you are having a boy. Maggie will be able to keep him in line!