I've made it to 32 weeks people, but it feels more like 62 weeks! I feel enormous and pretty much look enormous too! Wish me luck to make it through the next 7 weeks in these high temperatures with limited lung capacity!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Bless your tiny little buns! You DO NOT look enormous, you look fantastic! I wish I were a cute tiny prego girl...not now, but when I'm prego :)
Julie you look adorable!! I feel for you, Hunter was a summer baby and I don't know how I made it!!
Haha!! You look great!! Now I was enormous!!! I can't wait to meet the little guy.
Even though you feel enormous, you look beautiful!
Oh please give me some or your pregnancy fitness tips! I do not want to blow up like a whale again when we have another one.
ADORABLE!!!
Post a Comment