Thursday, September 15, 2011
Marshmellow Matey's
The other day I opened my cupboard and I think the first time in 5 years I did not have any cereal. Cereal is a staple. I thought of making an emergency trip to town to buy cereal but decided I could wait a few hours till we went to town again. That night I picked up a bag of Marshmallow Matey's, I love this cereal and do not buy it often but I splurged this time. When I got home Dominik's eyes light up and said "Mom you are such a great Mom" talk about melt your heart. Then he said "Your such a great mom, you bought Marshmallow cereal for me!" The love of cereal runs deep in the family and even more so for Marshmallow Matey's!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
My boys LOVE that cereal, too. Although, they both say it "Marshmallow Maybe's". LOVE IT!
Let's be honest ... there is nothing better than a bowl of Marshmallow Mateys. ;) You would be my favorite mom, too, if you bought me that cereal. I love the pictures of your boys, BTW. ADORABLE!
You have the cutest little guys ever. And I agree, you ARE the best mom! Miss ya lady.
Post a Comment