Lately, Dominik has been getting into much mischief and I caught him in the act when I took this picture. He acts innocent but in all reality it is far from innocent! Gotta Love Him!!
I love the pic. from St. George. Also I can't believe you woke up at 2:30 am are you crazy!!!!! CUTE CUTE POST. Love this age and they get into alot of stuff.
Your little man is SO cute...Christmas is going to be so fun for you guys this year!! :) The Gobble Gallop sounds fun, we gotta do another race together some time!
Luke and I have been married for FIVE years and have two little men named Dominik and Noah whom we absolutely cherish! We are country folk which neither of us thought we would be but we love it, we love where we live and love what we do!
5 comments:
I love the pic. from St. George. Also I can't believe you woke up at 2:30 am are you crazy!!!!! CUTE CUTE POST. Love this age and they get into alot of stuff.
Hey Bean I love the update!!! Didn't we have such a great time!!
HAHA!! Thats so funny cuz he really does look innocent. You guys are in for it with that little "Tobey Boy":)
He looks so cute. Just wait until he's 13. I am so glad you and your family did the Gobble Gallop. I appreciate your support.
Your little man is SO cute...Christmas is going to be so fun for you guys this year!! :) The Gobble Gallop sounds fun, we gotta do another race together some time!
Post a Comment