Tuesday, December 30, 2008

UFC



Every once in awhile we like to buy the UFC fights and have a little party, the guys are the ones that are really into it but us girls have a good time just being together and not to mention that the food is always really good! By the way that picture is of Finn feeding Alex, that is my nephew, he is a little beggar, and Finn was kind enough to share! Thanks Finn and Michelle for coming and partying with us!

2 comments:

The Anderson Family said...

Hey I wasn't invited!(HAHAHA) I love the update. I can't beleive you have been married for 3 years that went fast. Happy New year!!!

Michelle said...

Thanks for the invite. That was so fun! It was just nice to be able to hang out with you guys a little more. I'm just sorry that I was so tired.