Monday, March 30, 2009

Are you kidding me!



So, tonight I decided to give Bentley a bath because Luke said he couldn't come inside until he was clean which I agreed. So, I got the bath ready and put Bentley in and was using a cup to get Bentley all the way wet and what happens.....I hear a splish and a splash and what do you know Dominik hopped into the tub clothes, shoes, diaper and all. He looked up at me with the biggest grin I couldn't help but think "you gotta be kidding me"! I have to admit this little man is full of it but we love it!

8 comments:

Danny & Kris Williams said...

Boy oh boy that baby boy- what are we going to do with him! Gone are the days of not watching him when it comes to water!! He is so addicting though!! Mom

Jessica and Justin said...

How great you can do two baths in the time it takes to do one. Ha ha! Bath time is so fun! What a cute little guy! I love how he and Bentley are best friends

The Anderson Family said...

Oh Bean what a patient little mom you are!!! He cracks me up!

Unknown said...

huh, well it looks just like my life! He is SO adorable, even when he's naughty. :)

Victoria said...

That is soooo funny Ju!!!

Burgundy said...

What a fun memory to have.

Mickell Schena said...

I love it. That is my favorite post that I have seen in a while. Good Job Domink.

sunny said...

He is so dang cute. Makes you wonder what you would ever do without them. He is a fun little guy. Hope you guys are all doing well.