We love Easter at our house for a variety of reason. First because all the family comes home, second because my Dad puts on the best Easter egg hunt, third because of all the great food and candy!
The first night I had the kids stay at my house and Dominik was so excited. It was his first official sleep over and he was in seventh heaven. The kids ate so much candy and Dominik took every opportunity he could to steal a piece from them, it's any wonder that any of them fell asleep. The next day my Mom and Dad put on the annual Easter egg hunt, and it rocked! My Dad hides golden eggs so it's a pretty intense hunt, we train all year....haha! Last we had a big dinner that was smokin good! We love it when we all get together and are counting down to the next event! Thank you so much Mom and Dad for everything, you always make everything so much fun!
We were also lucky this year to meet Luke's parents in St George for a little vacation. We had so much fun swimming and hanging out with Luke's family. When we got to St George the rooms were booking up fast so Luke got us one of the last rooms and it happened to be the anniversary room, so it was pretty nice, it had a huge flat screen TV, a Jacuzzi and California King bed...it was a blast! Thanks for spoiling us Luke! We also had a great Easter egg hunt at Luke's parents, thanks Wendy and Mike!



4 comments:
ok, I was looking at that pic of you & Dom in the bed & thinking..."what? That is an awesome room! Julie have a very fancy taste." Then I read further & figured out it's not your room! Sounds fun, glad you enjoyed your easter :)
That sounds like so much fun. P.S. the room is awesome:)
When I saw the bedroom pic I was dying thinking that was your room at your house. I thought it really didn't look like your taste and that I have got to get to Greenville and see the rest of the house. Anyway I kept reading and figured it out. Looks like fun!!!
Hey bean love the pictures. I have to say when I saw you in that bed I thought "Did she redo her room.I don't remember her making that quilt at the retreat!" Anyway it looked fun.Thank you for changing my back ground looks great!
Post a Comment