This summer we were able to get a little more work done on our house and I am so HAPPY! We had someone remodel our bathroom cause it was seriously a huge job for a tiny space! We love the finished product and Dominik is so proud of it, whenever someone comes over he wants to take them in to the bathroom and then he wants them to have a shower! Next, Luke designed this closet set-up that would give us more room since our closet is extremely small. It turned out great and we are loving the extra room it is giving us! Yet, again Dominik is very proud of this mostly because he worked right along the side of his dad the whole time he was making it. I wish I had before pictures to show how drastic the change is in the bathroom but just know that it was disgusting!!!!
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Summer Projects!
This summer we were able to get a little more work done on our house and I am so HAPPY! We had someone remodel our bathroom cause it was seriously a huge job for a tiny space! We love the finished product and Dominik is so proud of it, whenever someone comes over he wants to take them in to the bathroom and then he wants them to have a shower! Next, Luke designed this closet set-up that would give us more room since our closet is extremely small. It turned out great and we are loving the extra room it is giving us! Yet, again Dominik is very proud of this mostly because he worked right along the side of his dad the whole time he was making it. I wish I had before pictures to show how drastic the change is in the bathroom but just know that it was disgusting!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Looks great!!
wow! it looks wonderful!
Oh Jules the joy that comes from home improvement! I love it all- and I love that the Dominater appreciates every little thing about his life! Mom
I love it!!! Way nice.
Hey bean I am way impressed. The bathroom looks wonderful! I love the colors, and the closet, wow, Luke did good work.
awesome! remodels are always worth it when they're done!
Post a Comment