Sunday, October 25, 2009

Makes Me Crazy!

Dominik makes me crazy but in a good way! There is seriously not a day that goes by that he doesn't do or say something that makes me smile or laugh right out loud! These few pictures absolutely crack me up, melt my heart and bring a huge smile to my face.


Above: Dominik Loves pizza! Before he was going to indulge into this piece of pizza he said "Mom Shirt" as he proceeded to try and unbutton his shirt. I guess he knows pizza means a mess and he didn't want his nice shirt to get dirty-gotta love this boy!

Below: This little scene I didn't know whether to get very mad or smile. I wasn't feeling very good so I was laying on the couch with my back towards him, he was being very quite so of course this made me suspicious, when I turned around he had all the cleaners lined up and he says to me "Mom Clean Up!" He loves to help me clean in fact when there is a mess in the house he lets me know and then he helps me clean up. He is such a good boy!
For Dominik's birthday he got a tractor movie. He loves it, and needless to say I'm pretty worn out on the movie. So, recently I have just been putting the movie on in our bedroom so that the whole household doesn't have to watch the the tractor movie. Yesterday, I walked in on this he had crawled into our bed and fell asleep watching his movie. It was so cute, I thought he looked like a little old man whom had fell asleep watching a movie. I love this boy and I love that everyday there is something different that he does, he keeps things interesting and I love it!
.

6 comments:

The Anderson Family said...

As mom would say "He makes me Crazy" I love that kid.The pictures are so dang cute love him!

Burgundy said...

Those are absolutely the cutest. You'll be so glad that you took the time to take them.

Danny & Kris Williams said...

Jill hit it on the head- the boy makes me crazy- I adore him and love the pictures! Mom

Victoria said...

How funny:) I love his hands behind his head!! haha

Unknown said...

He IS at a fun stage. He is beginning to not only explore his world, but understand it as he goes! So adorable. I love these sleeping pics...I have many :)

Stacey Bacon said...

Julie I love your blog. The pictures are all so beautiful. Dominik is precious. I can just tell he is brimming with personality. Luke gets big points in my book for being a thoughtful surpriser. Isn't wonderful to have someone who loves you so much?