Monday, October 5, 2009

So Thankful








Recently Luke surprised me. I love it when he surprises me! I have to admit that this is one of many reason why I love him, not for the surprises in general but for the thoughtfulness he puts into the surprises. Anyone that has been around me the last 2 months knows that I'm a stress bomb ready to explode the reason being is I've started school again this semester, I'm working practically full time and trying to be a good mom and wife. This truly has really been one of the hardest things I've had to do. So being on the verge of tears anytime I think about what I have to do in a day is typical so, it was the sweetest thing to have Luke surprise me with a little trip to get away from it all.
We first went to the temple, then he took me to a really neat place up in Heber to look at the changing leafs at Cascade Springs. And if that weren't enough he booked a room at a really nice Bed and Breakfast. I have to admit that I'm one lucky lady to have such a considerate husband. Even though I don't think "thank you" is enough I just want Luke to know how thankful I am for him and for the much needed break!

6 comments:

Victoria said...

That is pretty thoughtful!! It looks like fun!!

Liz said...

You look like a model standing in front of that Bed and Breakfast. You little Hottie!! They should put you on their ad! You are very blessed to have such a great husband.

Ashley and Hallie said...

Oh how fun! I didn't know you were in school again? But if anyone can do it, you can! :) It really is beautiful up there isn't it? I'm jealous.

The Anderson Family said...

Wow how beautiful!!!! I sure miss Utah this time of year. What a romantic

Burgundy said...

Sooooo jealous!!!!

Michelle said...

so fun! I'm glad that we were able to see Dominik for a bit while you guys were gone! We just don't get to see you guys enough. Please let me know if you need help watching the little bug while you're in class up here!