Sunday, March 7, 2010

1st Lake Trout


Luke finally caught his first Lake trout. He was pretty pumped and so were we since ice fishing is where he spends most of his winter. Hopefully, next time he'll bring home the 40 pounder!

4 comments:

Ashley and Hallie said...

Way cool! I was always scared to death to ice fish. I always thought about falling through the ice. Burrr.

Ashley and Hallie said...

Way cool! I was always scared to death to ice fish. I always thought about falling through the ice. Burrr.

Michelle said...

Finn was excited about this catch and it wasn't even his! haha. I'm glad the boys had such a successful fishing trip! Are you working this friday? I was hoping to see Dominik for a second when we came through town.

The Anderson Family said...

So the question is did you eat it? Because we would have!!!!