Sunday, March 7, 2010

My Bug


Every now and then I tend to call Dominik by bug because quite frankly he can be a little bug. He says and does the funniest things and since I've pretty much made this my journal I just want to tell a couple of cute little things that I want to remember. So, this last week we went up to Salt Lake and while we were up there we decided to get him a few new clothes since he has been wearing high water pants for the past little bit. When we got in the car he had the bags of clothes and was taking them out and holding them and saying "thank you mom, thank you mom" all the while hugging the clothes. I hope he always is this appreciative, it was so sweet and at that moment I felt like I could have spent a million bucks on him!

The other morning he came into the bedroom and started running his fingers through my hair and said "mom haircut?" "nice hair mom".....talk about make ya feel good especially considering I just woke up. Along the same lines I asked him to tickle my feet and when he started he stopped and look at my toes and said "pretty mom, pretty toes mom"......I had just got a pedicure and my nails were painted, I think if he continues to be this observant he will make a great husband someday! I could talk for hours about all the sweet and also not so sweet things he does but for now this will do.

No comments: