Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Bad Mom or Super Fast Kid
Either I'm a super bad mom or I have a super fast kid. Yesterday, I was doing homework in the back room on the computer and so I put on a movie for Dominik and got his blocks out for him thinking the two things would keep him occupied. After a bit of silence I decided it was weird and went to check it out. Dominik was not in the house so I headed outside.... the goats were laying down which they never do if Dominik is around because he is usually chasing them....the baby kittens were all accounted for and Bentley was not in sight. First instinct was to check the darn ditch.... I was pretty scared at this point. Luckily, there was no sign of him in the ditch and as I looked down the street I thought I could see some orange....he was wearing his orange pj's. So, I ran inside got in the car and headed down the street. As soon as I caught up to him he had made it all the way to his "Tia's" or Aunt Andrea's house. He was pushing his lawn mower and Bentley was running along the side of him, they had conquered their mission making it nearly 4 blocks away from home. Needless, to say I'm pretty nervous about the summer adventures that might be taking place with these two mischievous boys! So like I said I'm either a bad mom or I've got a super fast kid on my hands!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I would say Super Fast Kid!!
Uhhh bad mom I don't think so pretty darn fast little guy!!!
Oh geeze! Luckily you live in the sticks so the odds of a car hitting him are slim. At my place, that would be BIG trouble. I'd say you are not a bad mom, believe me, it only gets worse when the 2nd one comes!!! Good luck & put a bell on that boy :)
Post a Comment