Friday, May 7, 2010

Brother



I'm pretty sure there isn't a day that goes by that Dominik does not say something clever or just plain funny. The other day I was saying something to him about brother and he said to me "take brother out, put him in me, I help you mom". So the remainder of the day when I would say something about brother he would remind me that brother was in him. But what was really funny is when we were driving in the car and out of the blue he said "mom, dad brother kicking" "feel brother kicking" Honestly, this guy kills me pretty sure Luke and I laughed our heads off!

3 comments:

The Anderson Family said...

he cracks me up!

Victoria said...

hahahahahaha That is hilarious!! Just think, you are going to have another one just like him:)

Unknown said...

Hahahaha! Denver has those same boots & wears them the same way :P With anything & everything!