Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Girl's Weekend

This past weekend we had our annual Girl's Weekend. We all look forward to this event and it was not a let down this year. We started off the trip with shopping and eating seriously, what two better things could we do to start our trip. That evening we got to go to Tarzan at the Tuachan, it is a must see, we loved every minute of it! Each year we stay at the same B&B and have so much fun, I just want to tell my mom thanks for always coming up with fun things to do, seriously mom you are the best! Also, we couldn't go on these little adventures without or husbands staying home and taking care of the kiddo's so thanks Luke I really appreciated it!

1 comment:

The Anderson Family said...

Ok so you had to be the first to blog something about our fab weekend I am getting there!!! We had a great time didn't we. You were a trooper. By the way love the dirty looks! Love that little man!