Tuesday, July 27, 2010

He Made It!

I can't believe how big Dominik looks now compared to Noah!!
Dominik fell asleep after waiting 2 hours, he was so excited!
Dominik telling us how big his baby brother is.










Noah Daniel James finally made it here and we were all so excited!! Even more so excited because he came before his scheduled c-section date! Tuesday the 20th I was in labor all night and around 4am I asked Luke if he thought I should call and see if they wanted me to come in, so I called up the nurses and they said "yeah come in and we will do a non stress test". Dominik was as happy as could be because he thought he was getting to go to work with me in the middle of the night, he hates my pager and whenever it goes off he always asks to go. So, the three of us headed to town and got my test done and sure enough Noah wanted out, thank goodness!! We had to wait for a couple of other procedures to be done before us but by 9:17am Noah made his first appearance! Noah Daniel James weighed 7lbs 11oz and was 19inches long. Honestly, c-sections are horrible and being pregnant for 9 months is really quite miserable but in the end it was totally worth it! We love you Noah!

7 comments:

Jessica and Justin said...

Congrats! We are so happy for you guys!

Angela said...

So cute. :) I can't wait to see the little guy. Congratulations!
P.S. I miss you. :)

Victoria said...

Yay Congrats!! Can't wait to see him!!

Unknown said...

Oh, he's so cute! Congratulations! :)

Danny & Kris Williams said...

I love him like crazy! Mom

The Anderson Family said...

Oh my love the update!! I still can't believe that he came early good for you sad for me because I didn't get to be there. We love him!

kalie said...

Julie, congratulations! You look amazing and so does that little man. I love the picture of Dominik measuring the baby with his two little fingers. What a cute older brother! Wish me luck--I have seven days to go!