We had a rough couple of weeks with baby Noah. He had some real problems with his little belly which caused COLIC! As far as I'm concerned colic is the devil! I felt helpless most of the time because I had no way of soothing him. Luckily modern medicine has pretty much cured this little man, and we are happy!! We love that he is smiling, cooing, and able to be comfortable in his little body!!
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Happy Baby!!
We had a rough couple of weeks with baby Noah. He had some real problems with his little belly which caused COLIC! As far as I'm concerned colic is the devil! I felt helpless most of the time because I had no way of soothing him. Luckily modern medicine has pretty much cured this little man, and we are happy!! We love that he is smiling, cooing, and able to be comfortable in his little body!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
oh he is so precious. I am so glad that he is feeling better if he wasn't his nanny was on her way!
I'm so glad he's feeling better! He was so adorable and so smiley on sunday, you can definitely tell he's out of pain!
Post a Comment