Thursday, October 14, 2010

Hamburger

Dominik is such a funny little fellow and so I thought I'd share a couple of funny things he has been saying lately. Last night I made hamburgers, Dominik loves hamburgers, so I have to admit I made some pretty tasty hamburgers and this was confirmed by Dominik throughout the entire meal....he kept saying "mmm mom these are the best hamburgers I ever saw" then he would say "Dad these the best hamburgers you ever saw?" and then he would give me a hug....needless to say he thought these burgers were the best things ever. It made me smile inside and out.
The next thing is the bug is such a good big brother. He is always willing to help with the baby and is so sweet with him, he tells me quite often "mom he's really cute huh". The other day I told him go rock brother, Noah was in his little swing, so he went over to rock him and I heard him saying to Noah "it's okay sweetheart, it's okay little sweetheart" I had to giggle and smile at that.

2 comments:

The Anderson Family said...

What a kid! They are going to be such good buddies. When I saw the title "Hamburger" it made me giggle thinking about our conversation tonight, I thought you might be writing about that.

kalie said...

I'm so glad little Noah is feeling better. Crying is the WORST! It rips my heart out every time. And I guess I need your hamburger recipe! ;)