Monday, January 31, 2011

Noah, Noah, Noah

Noah loves playing with Dominik!


They are also little snuggle bugs together!


Trying the mush, it was a pretty clean operation as you can tell.








Noah is getting so big and doing so many fun things we can't believe how much we love this little guy. He loves his big brother and laughs his head off whenever Dominik is playing with him, I have a feeling these two are going to be great friends! He is very easy going and loves coming to work with me, it is hilarious to see him sitting up at the desk in his bumbo, he rules the roost in the department! He is rolling around, and babbling all the time, we love to hear him tell stories and I swear that he said "ma ma" Luke is my witness, whether it was coincidence or not I'm saying those were the first words....I think its only fair, right? Luke, Dominik, and I feel like lucky people to have this guy in our lives!

3 comments:

The Anderson Family said...

I sure love that little guy! He is sure a sweet baby!

The Frandsens said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! I still picture him as a tiny baby. He is one cute baby!

Danny & Kris Williams said...

He is a dream come true and juicy too!