Going in for Surgery
Grandma and Noah in the Waiting Room
Dominik waiting to go in for surgeryDominik had to have a little surgery the first of January and he was a little trooper. In December we decided to get some things check out with his little boy parts because he had a hard time urinating. He had to have a couple of test done and one of them was an Ultrasound of his kidney's. He was so cute and laid up on the Ultrasound bed like a big boy. I actually was the one that did the Ultrasound on him so maybe that helped but at one point during the ultrasound he said to me "I'm a really good patient huh mom?" I just thought that was so cute! But honestly he was really good for a three year old, not to many three year olds let you take an X-Ray let alone a Ultrasound.
We went to Primary Children's Hospital for the surgery. His surgery wasn't scheduled until 3pm and so he couldn't eat anything all day. He kept saying "My belly is straving" this made me so sad, especially when he was crying because he was so hungery! As we were headed home I told Luke that I hope our kids never have to go without food....needless to say the food storage started the next day. Grandma Kris came up to help out with baby Noah and we were so grateful for her help! Noah actually ended up getting a sick and thanks to ma Noah had a perscription before we left. In the end surgery went well and Dominik has recovered extremely well!



5 comments:
I am so sorry he had to have surgery, but glad it went well! I hope his recovery goes smoothly!
I'm glad to hear the surgery was good. Poor Noah, thank heaven for Grandmas, right?!
What a cutie! That is amazing that he held still for the ultrasound. He's such a little trooper!
I just love the picture of you and him it is so sute. I am so glad that everything went well.
Poor little man! That's so sad. You're the best mom Bomb! Hope Dom is feeling better. Miss ya!
Post a Comment