Always having fun!
I love this picture because it is the definition of Dominik. He doesn't go anywhere without his boots or his backpack! Notice the rope he tied that knot up all by himself and you can't imagine the treasures he packs up. I love this boy and his imagination!!
Last Thursday we packed our bags and headed for Fishlake. Fishlake is a treasured place to Dominik and Luke, I believe they would live out on the lake during the winter months. Whenever, it is possible they make a trip over to go ice fishing. This time the fam went. We rented a little cabin, enjoyed watching movies, eating good food and well of course fishing. Dominik is real pro and told me exactly what to do. I loved when I would start singing he would say "no mom you need to be quiet so the fish don't leave" and then he would say "Jig, Jig, Jig" that's what you do with your fishing pole when you are fishing. I absolutely love that Dominik and Luke have this special thing to do together and I know it won't be long till Noah is tagging a long!



1 comment:
precious,precious,precious! mom
Post a Comment