RSV and ear infections are the devil!! Noah has been a very sick little baby for quite some time and last week he had to be admitted to the hospital for RSV. It was very hard not only on him but on me, can I just say that I was one tired Mama and I am still recovering from nights of no sleep, no sleep is difficult on a person. Luckily, he is doing much better and his oxygen level has been great, which makes for a much happier baby! A happy baby equals a happy Mama!
Sunday, March 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I am so sorry!! I am glad he is doing better, and hope that continues and that you get to catch up on sleep!
I'm sorry Julie that is miserable!! I am glad he is doing much better.
oh these pictures break my heart. I love the one with him and mom so precious. What a great update! I just love these boys!!!!
I'm so sorry to hear your LO has been sick. :( It breaks my heart when they don't feel right!
Oh that baby steals my heart! Mom
Post a Comment