Snuggle bugs! They love curling up together and sleeping!
The Zoo baby!!
Grandpa Tobey took all of us to the zoo including Finn's family and Uncle Adam. The kids had a blast and Luke and I were glad that we ended up going even though we ran a half marathon that morning!
The boys and I going for a dip the night before our half marathon.
Dominik's best little friend! He invited her down to play and they rode off into the sunset...not really but they rode the heck out of their little bike things.
If there were ever a farmer/cowboy this would be him!
More Easter Egg Hunts at Grandma and Grandpa Williams house. Holy Cow this was an awesome Hunt! Thank you mom and dad for such a great hunt and for such great memories!!
Dominik spends hours outside exploring, roping, climbing, riding his bike, chasing goats and spending time with his dog Diego. The country is a great life for little boys and this little boy enjoys it to the fullest!
Coloring his Easter eggs. Yes we strip down, I don't want to take the chance of damaging clothes!
We went bowling as a family and Dominik had the time of his life and we did to watching him!
Wow! We have not been keeping up to date on our blog lately. We have been busy working, playing, running, and well everything else in between. Since, I haven't updated for a while I'll update you a bit on each of us, well mostly Dominik and Noah.
Dominik as usual has been saying some of the funniest things. I really don't believe there are to many moments in the day when he doesn't have some funny little thing to say. So, I'd like to share a few that have made me laugh and feel good inside.
Dominik's primary teacher came up to me and said I have something to tell you that Dominik did today..... inside I'm think "oh great" and start rehearsing my apology in my head. He said that when the lesson was finished he told the kids that they were going to go outside for a minute and as they were walking out the doors he said to his teacher "teacher wait I can't go yet" and his teacher said "why" and Dominik said "I need a hug first". His teacher is a big rough and tough man and he said "I thought that was pretty cool!"
Dominik as usual has been saying some of the funniest things. I really don't believe there are to many moments in the day when he doesn't have some funny little thing to say. So, I'd like to share a few that have made me laugh and feel good inside.
Dominik's primary teacher came up to me and said I have something to tell you that Dominik did today..... inside I'm think "oh great" and start rehearsing my apology in my head. He said that when the lesson was finished he told the kids that they were going to go outside for a minute and as they were walking out the doors he said to his teacher "teacher wait I can't go yet" and his teacher said "why" and Dominik said "I need a hug first". His teacher is a big rough and tough man and he said "I thought that was pretty cool!"
The next week Dominik's teacher said again I have to tell you what Dominik said today...of course I'm worried....He said that so and so was giving the opening prayer and asked that everyone would be nice and listen to the lesson. After the prayer Dominik raised his hand and his teacher called on him and Dominik said "I just can't do that teacher" and his teacher said "What" and he said I just can't "be nice and listen" his teacher said he had the hardest time trying to keep a straight face. I love my ward and I love Dominik's teacher because I know that he loves Dominik regardless of how he behaves some Sundays because some Sundays he is a real character to say the least.
Another, funny thing Dominik said that absolutely made me laugh is one day Luke and the boys came to the hospital to visit me and when it was time for them to leave Dominik asked if he could go see the nurses for a minute to show them his cowboy clothes. So, I took him to see the ladies and they whooed and ahhed of him and he hammed it up like there was no tomorrow. As we were leaving he pulled on my shirt and looked up at me and said "mom they think I'm a real cowboy!"
The last funny thing I'd like to share is last Sunday I was working and I had to go clock out and shut down my machines and we went to the hospital a different way than usual and as we made a turn Dominik said "What are you doing mom" and I told him that I was going to clock out and shut down my machines and then he said "Oh you were freaking me out!" and I said "why" and he said "oh cause mom that's what kids do they freak out!" I have laughed over that several times since.
Now for Noah otherwise know as "PiP". We love nicknames in our family and everyone has one and this one happens to fit this guy like a glove. He absolutely thrills me with his big dark eyes and big addictive smile. He loves everyone and would reach out to go with a stranger walking down the street anytime. He loves doing whatever Dominik is doing, I can tell they are going to be great friends. I'd say I see a Batman and Robin duo happening! Dominik will run around the house in circles knowing that the Pip will follow him. When the Pip can't keep up he starts to beller. He loves dogs, especially Bentley and to be honest with you I think Bentley is quite fond of him as well....perhaps it is because Noah is soft and gentle with Bentley and he lets Bentley kiss him. Dominik was brutal to Bentley when he was Noah's age. Noah is doing quite a few fun things he walks everywhere if he has what we call his baby walker. It's a little toy that has wheels on it, it's funny because really he walks everywhere in the house using it as a walker just like and old person, but the minute the walker is taken away he gets mad and won't even try walking. Noah is saying a few things like: Dada, Mama, Dog (Dah), Don't and while saying Don't he shakes his finger, he also waves good bye. It's funny to think that this little man has been in our lives for almost a year now and I wonder each day what did we ever do without him, he is our sweet little Pip whom we love with all our hearts!
As for Luke and I well we are a bit boring. Luke works and I work and in between we run. We have been running a lot lately and have really enjoyed this time we get to spend together. We ran a half marathon the first of June and are running another half marathon the middle of July. Other than that Luke and I are happy, healthy and loving every minute we have with each other and our sweet little boys!
The above pictures sum up our past few months in a nutshell. Holy Moly can you say picture overload!



1 comment:
Man, you've been busy lady. Glad for the update. Your little men are awesome. I can't believe how big they are. Miss ya!
Post a Comment