Sunday, April 10, 2011

Bowling











We decided to venture out of the city limits and enjoy us a night of bowling, eating out and of course a stroll around Wal-Mart! Time together anymore is far and few between, so even a short venture to Cedar was a great tiny get away! Dominik had a blast bowling and Noah was pleased as pie to be apart of the whole adventure.

3 comments:

kalie said...

I know I didn't comment on the "mouse" post, but I have to tell you that it was the most hilarious thing I've read in days! I read it out loud to Kevin and he thought it was so funny, too! We are still smiling, so thanks for sharing. :)

Victoria said...

Looks totally fun, and since I hadn't read the mouse post I scrolled back to find it...and yes I was laughing out loud with tears!

Ashley and Hallie said...

Your little men are so dang cute. Love them! Miss ya lady.