Friday, November 18, 2011

Halloween 2011

The sign really worked wonders for Noah.



Joe and I dressed to kill!




Dominik and Alex

















Halloween this year was very fun. Dominik was so excited the entire month of October. He insisted on decorating the house. Practically every day he would say "oh, I got an idea you could be a witch!" I wasn't getting out of dressing up this year! It is so fun having a little kid around that is so excited about every little things. It really makes holidays and events really fun.




It was no surprise when Dominik insisted on being a Cowboy for Halloween. I said to him "but you are a cowboy everyday" and he replied "but I want to be a real cowboy mom". So, there you go we practically had all the cowboy equipment so it made for a relatively easy costume. Noah was a homeless feller and won a lot of attention for his cute little costume. Andrea made the kids costumes for me and they looked awesome!

1 comment:

The Anderson Family said...

Love the Halloween costumes, and you and Joe look GREAT!