Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Races





This summer Luke and I were able to run quiet a few races together. It was awesome to run together again, this is something that we really enjoy doing together and I cherish the time we get to have together as a couple. Having kids makes little time for us to be together alone but running races this summer was a great way to spend that small amount of time. We ran 2 half marathons together and the Red Rock Relay. Red Rock Relay is becoming a tradition it is so much fun. The RRR is a 187 mile run that starts in Brian Head and ends in Zions. The views are awesome, the runs are great and the company rocks!!

1 comment:

kalie said...

I totally want to do the RRR! Let me know next time you need a team member to fill your spot. :) I'm very impressed w your race running. What were your times?