Sunday, April 3, 2011

Noah

(P.S. I know the windows are dirty...I'll clean them again tomorrow!)

The other day I was wondering what my little Noah was doing. He is a very quiet, mellow, sweet baby but he had been quiet for too long. I found him looking out the windows at our big black dog. I continued to watch him without him knowing I was there and Noah and that dog were having a little conversation it was precious to say the least. Noah would put his hand on the window and then Diego would lick the window and then Noah would put his forehead on the window and Diego would put his nose on the window. I could have stayed in that moment forever. There were no words, no sounds, just pure amazement on both aspects of the spectrum! Sometimes, in life I forget to slow down to really enjoy what is happening around me and in that moment I did, I sat, I watched and I enjoyed!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

That is so cute! He is such a cute little guy!!
I am so sorry about the mouse in your house, but I couldn't help but laugh, because I would definitely react in the same way! I hope you are able to get some sleep soon!

Jessica and Justin said...

So cute! I love it!

Unknown said...

Way too sweet! Good job absorbing the moment!

The Anderson Family said...

Oh my!I Love it!!!