Bentley gets to go with us just about everywhere, but he does have to get ready to go places just like the rest of us. Here are some pictures of him getting ready to go tubing and out in the snow. Can you believe they make little snow boots for dogs....haha...I love it!
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I wouldn't have noticed Bentley's snow boots if you didn't say anything. That's hilarious. Oh, and the pics of Dominik tubing remind me of The Christmas Story movie when Ralphy is bundled up and can harldy walk. lol
This picture cracks me up!!!! I love it!Love the update!!
No WAY!! Boots? I love it. You guys are funny.
Bomb!!! I love your blog and you guys are the cutest family. I am happy for you, you have always been a good girl and always had your head on straight. Dominic is so cute. Wish you guys could come up here and play in the snow with us. Tell your mom hi and hope all is well. Go Griz!
Post a Comment