Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thank You Grandma!




So, here's the thing with Luke and I both going to school we are broke flat broke and it's hard to keep up with Dominik and his growing spurts. Thankfully, Grandma Williams helps us out every now and then and it is greatly appreciated! Thanks so much mom for the new outfit and Pj's!

7 comments:

The Anderson Family said...

Hello Model material!!!! He looks so dang cute. Isn't it wonderful when mom gives her surprises. They always seem to come right when you need them!!!!

Jessica and Justin said...

I hear ya.

Burgundy said...

It's so much fun to get stuff!! I love it.

Michelle said...

Aren't parents wonderful? what would we do without 'em? and Dom looks so handsome- as usual!

Nicole said...

Isn't it nice to get things for FREE!! I don't have to buy a single outfit for Gracy! Natalie gives me all of Camilla's clothes. I love it and so does my bank account!
Oh, I met your little guy in the hall today! He is just as cute in real life as he is on your blog!!

sunny said...

He is so cute I can't believe it! Well you and Luke are cute too but he is ridiculous, especially with that green hat on. I give Burgundy all Kansas' clothes you should use them first then give tham back to Raider. You do take hand me downs right? Hope your doing well.

Will n Chelsea said...

Hey Julie!!! I am so glad you found my blog and that you guys love UFC!!! It's the best. I keep telling Will I want to train to fight. He thinks its kinda funny. Ne ways...your little boy is sooo cute and so big since the last time I saw him. He has the bluest eyes!! It looks like your family is doing great. What r u n Luke going to school 4? R u guys still runnin at the track?