Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Having Cousin Alex Over to Play!





Today, Dominik was able to have his cousin Alex over to play for a few hours. I have great respect for anyone who has twins because, wow it is a lot of work, they were into absolutely everything. The first picture may be one that haunts these boys when they grow up but I think it is absolutely adorable. So, the day started off with a kiss and ended with a slam! The end result of a play date was Dominik's little head pushed into the corner of our fireplace landing. I felt so darn bad for him and was not sure if he would need stitches, but after cleaning it up, with the help of my mom, I decided to go with the butterfly band-aid. My mom broke away from school to asses the situation. Thanks mom! I think Dominik is officially getting is first black eye, by the way it looks worse in real life..haha..! Way to be a big boy Dom!

1 comment:

Burgundy said...

That pic will haunt them later. I have one of Smokey and Kenadee Black kissing when they were like 18 months and one day they will die when I show people. Thanks for all you do for our basketball program. Your the best.