Dominik loves his snow boots, I mean he really loves them! He wants to wear them at all times, he is so darn funny, we just sit around laughing at him and the little things he does. I'm pretty sure we were a couple of boring people before Dominik came along because our lives revolve around him and his every move! Talk about cheap entertainment!
Monday, January 19, 2009
Boots!
Dominik loves his snow boots, I mean he really loves them! He wants to wear them at all times, he is so darn funny, we just sit around laughing at him and the little things he does. I'm pretty sure we were a couple of boring people before Dominik came along because our lives revolve around him and his every move! Talk about cheap entertainment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Hey Bomb, I can't get over how cute he is. Kansas went through a boot phase too, it's fun. Coach and I have said many times we wonder what we did with our time before kansas was born. I never get tired of watching him. You guys are always welcome in Montana!
HaHa. That must be a boy thing cuz my girls never went through that but I was secretly hoping they would! He is so cute, I need to see him cuz he is getting so big.
What a cute little man! It was so fun to see you over the break. Too bad I didn't get to see your boys too! That would've been fun. Hey you need to come pay a visit to the 80 degree weather! Miss ya!
Way cute. He is adorable. We wonder what we did before we got Raider because now everything revolves around him. It's crazy.
Luke- You have the cutest little boy ever. Those blue, blue eyes are amazing. This is Charity Beaumont from down the street when we were young. I have a blog too if you would like to check it out, email me at cheribum22@hotmail.com and I'll send you an invite.
Love it!!! He had such a great little personality!
Post a Comment