This year we had a Super Bowl party at our house and we had a lot of fun, we had tons of food and treats and not to mention a ton of little kids running around. Luckily, all the kids got a long really well and so did the adults! I don't think there is anything better than eating and hang out with family and friends, we can't wait till the next big outing whatever it may be!
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Super Bowl XLIII
This year we had a Super Bowl party at our house and we had a lot of fun, we had tons of food and treats and not to mention a ton of little kids running around. Luckily, all the kids got a long really well and so did the adults! I don't think there is anything better than eating and hang out with family and friends, we can't wait till the next big outing whatever it may be!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Julie I truly love family functions too. Our super bowl wasn't as fun, we didn't watch any of the game(the bathroom didn't give us the chance.) Oh and I love element photgraphy home page. He is the cutest little boy ever. See ya Saturday.
That looks pretty fun. At least it was a good game to make things even more entertaining.
Bean what a party there were a few kids!!! Looks pretty fun!
Looks like you had fun. I tagged you on my blog. I love reading your blog.
Post a Comment